Toxic Colon can lead to Weight gain, Joint pain, Headaches, Low energy and Skin problems.
Dr. Joel Robbins , in this Video, discusses the progression of colon dysfunction and the impact of Auto-toxification. He also talks about the Solution: DETOXIFICATION. The word DETOXIFICATION has been abused on social media.
Medically speaking, detoxification is a very important function in our body. The correct medical name for detoxification is biotransformation and elimination – which immediately sounds less catchy.
This term refers to how your body processes natural bodily byproducts before removing them, or deals with waste from external sources that your body needs to expel.
There are 5 Major Pathways for Detoxification: The Liver, the Kidneys, the Skin, the Digestive System/the Gut and the Lungs
Now Detoxification can be more difficult when:
1. Your body contains more toxins than you can handle.
2. The digestive system isn’t running smoothly, meaning your gut is unable to properly rid itself of necessary waste products.
3. Nutrients are depleted, meaning metabolic pathways necessary for detoxification aren’t supported.
4. Levels of detoxifying elements are low. These elements include antioxidants, conjugating agents, and co-factors.
5. Detoxifying enzymes aren’t functioning properly, which prevents your body from successfully metabolizing toxins.
The Million dollar question is 'How do we detoxify? What is the Best Detox product since they all say the same thing?
After careful Research into this topic, I found one that clearly stood out from all the rest.
CLEAN 9 is a nine day nutritional cleansing (detox) program and the first step in a two-step cleansing and weight loss program called “Forever F.I.T.” developed to reduce and maintain your weight, for a healthier you!